Methicilian resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)

Antibiotic Resistant Infections

Methicilian resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)

Postby L.T. » Thu Nov 04, 2004 8:36 am

Laboratory tests indicate that Mesosilver kills the MRSA bacterial infection.

See: http://www.silver-colloids.com/Pubs/EMS ... usMRSA.pdf
L.T.

Postby cmbarton » Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:56 pm

On Dec 9th my mother was diagnosed with MRSA. I started the mesosilver in her nebulizer and today, Dec 19th- her white cell counts are normal. She is on a ventilator and docs will not advise me the status of her MRSA- but I am confident that it is gone. I am going to continue to use for her pneumonia symptoms.
cmbarton

Postby spencer jones » Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:09 am

Mans claims colloidal silver cured his MRSA infection...
http://www.northantset.co.uk/675/Man39s ... .941888.jp

An elderly man who lived with a potentially lethal infection for two years claims he has cleared himself of the illness with colloidal silver.

David Sharman, 82, was infected with superbug MRSA in June, 2001, but believes determination and a regular dose of colloidal silver has helped him beat the infection.

He said: "There are so many terrible stories about MRSA in the news, but people seem to just talk about it and are not doing anything.

"I started to use colloidal silver and, after almost two years living with the infection and having regular check-ups, I was told I was clear."

Mr Sharman, of Exmouth Avenue, Corby, claims he contracted MRSA after a series of hip operations at Kettering General Hospital during 2001.

He said: "The wound on my hip became infected and the hospital informed me that I had MRSA before I was discharged for rehabilitation.

"I was determined to help myself and began using colloidal silver directly on my wound daily."

Colloidal silver is a liquid commonly used before the 1930s as an antibiotic treatment and is available at health food shops.
It works by attaching itself to a vital enzyme found in bacteria and disabling the offending pathogen, preventing it from reproducing.

Mr Sharman, who has three children Richard, 22, William, 20, and Sarah, 18, with wife Denise, said: "I could feel myself slowly getting better and the day I got the all-clear, just before Christmas 2003, was an extremely happy day for the whole family.

"Getting MRSA doesn't have to mean it is the end of the road and I really believe colloidal silver helped me."

Dr Richard Slack is a microbiologist based in Nottingham who works in infection control.

He said: "The silver is quite a good antibiotic used in burns units because it does kill MRSA and other bacteria that cause wound infections.

"There is absolutely a possibility that this has been beneficial to Mr Sharman."
spencer jones

Re: Methicilian resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)

Postby reddove » Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:02 pm

Hello All...

I am new to the forum, but wanted to share my story about MRSA and MesoSilver.

I had spinal surgery in August 2007 and caught MRSA at the hospital. Was not able to pinpoint if I got it because of the surgery or in the actual room at the hospital, so I was not able to pursue legally. Anyhow, after I returned home and got my stitches out, 2 days later, my incision blew open with infection pouring out of it, and the tissue had turned black. I went back to the surgeon's office, and they removed the black tissue, cleaned out some of the infection and sent a tissue sample to the hospital for testing. I was not given any antibiotics, but told to apply hydrogen peroxide and change the bandage 3 times a day, every day. Well, the infection continued and it hurt so much I would just lay there and cry every day for months. I prayed every day the pain would go away.

Finally, after 2 months, the incision healed shut, but my pain increased and I continued with the nausa. The symptoms increased until I couldn't eat, vomited everyday several times and started running high fevers. I was so weak, I was unable to go to the doctor and this continued thru the 3rd month. Repeated calls to the doctors did me no good as they wanted to see me before they would give me anything. I explained that I was too weak, and as I am disabled on top of every else, was unable to drive in. Finally, at the end of the fourth month, I had a day when I could make it in to one of my doctors who did a blood test. My white cell count was sky high, twice the normal they said. This doctor was my rhuematologist and again no antibiotics, but referred me to the family doctor and faxed over my test results. Before I left, he insisted I restart my chemo shot, even tho my white cell count was up, which suppressed my immune system and made the infection even worse. I did what he said, and then became so sick and full of pain, that I was on 6 vicodin ES and 6 tramadol per day, and still in pain.

I called the family doctor and got 2 different MRI's. The report said the infection was the size of a dinner plate and dangerously close to my spinal cord fluid sack. They said it had even started to invade my vertebrae. Went to the family doctor and begged to be put in the hospital. She refused and said that the MRI reports had to be wrong. Again was refused antibiotics. My elevated white cell count was blamed on my diabetes and RA. Strange that in the 5 years of having those diseases, that the only time my white count was elevated like that was when I had verified infections.

Totally disgusted and angry, I knew I was in serious trouble. I told my family that I was dying. My family knew I wasn't kidding. I went on the internet that night after I prayed, and asked for the Lord's help to find something to help me. I used the search engine and typed in several topics. I can' remember the exact words I used, but I was asking for natural remedies to kill infections and MRSA, (the hospital test results had verified MRSA and the report had gotten lost for 3 months at the surgeon's office). During the search, MesoSilver came up and I checked out the website. I was very interested in the history of silver used to fight infections for centuries prior to antibiotics. I thought that since no doctor gives a crap about me and what is happening to me now, I have to doctor myself, or at least try. I instructed my family to sue all the doctors if I died from this infection, and then ordered MesoSilver.

Two weeks later, just after New Year's 2008, I was placed in the hospital again. My chiropractor friend started calling doctors and didn't stop until both the surgeon and 2 infectious disease doctors had me admitted. Again, 2 more MRI's were done. This time they compared all 4 of the MRI's and all 3 blood tests. Both infectious disease doctors talked to me separately and asked me what had I done in the last 2 weeks for the infection. I told them about MesoSilver. They both told me separately, that they use silver on patients that have very serious infections. They explained that silver is still used today in bandages, cremes and alot of time with burn victims because it kills all kinds of infections. They both told me the same thing...if I had not started using MesoSilver when I did, that I would have been dead by New Year's Day. The infection was about to cross over the tissue barrier to my spinal fluid and if it had done that, it would have gone to my brain and killed me. They told me to continue with what I was doing, and they gave me IV antibiotics and a RX to take when I left the hospital. The size of the infection was only 1/2 the dinner plate size since I started MesoSilver and they drained that.

MESOSILVER SAVED MY LIFE !!!!

I fired all my doctors who didn't care enough to help me.

I use MesoSilver every day. On the rare occasions when an infection flares up, I take 2 tablespoons a day, and then return to one tablespoon after it's gone. I am healthier now. I have 5 autoimmune diseases and without MesoSilver I would have already died from infections. This really helps my immune system to have a fighting chance to keep me alive.

We have to do everyhting we can to tell others about this wonderful product and to fight to keep the government from making purest colloids from making it for those of us who would be dead or dying without it.

Thank you for allowing me to share my story with you,
Rachel
reddove

Postby michael123 » Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:31 am

hi,There are so many terrible stories about MRSA in the news, but people seem to just talk about it and are not doing anything.

"I started to use colloidal silver and, after almost two years living with the infection and having regular check-ups, I was told I was clear."

Mr Sharman, of Exmouth Avenue, Corby, claims he contracted MRSA after a series of hip operations at Kettering General Hospital during 2001. it is important for all to pay temtion on this, thanks
michael123

Postby TorontoPaul » Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:55 am

I am suffering from Adrenal insufficiency and Lyme disease with MRSA,using Silver Colloidal solution since 10 years.I get Herxemier' s symptoms very often since my Adrenals got weak. I read in an article that gold can improve the stem cell activities by regenerating the Adrenal stem cells.I would like to get more information regarding this point.

I shall be grateful

Paul Toronto
TorontoPaul

Return to MRSA, VRSA, & VRE