Malaria Gone

Malaria Gone

Postby Daved » Thu Sep 01, 2005 12:37 pm

I am 73 years old and have an interesting story to share about my malarial attacks.
I became ill in 1997 to the point where I could not get out of bed for three days. After the 3rd day, I started feeling good although a little weak from not eating much during the time I was in bed. I thought that it was strange that I was feeling OK after such an illness of only three days. I had a complete physical. Nothing of inportance was found----except that some of my red blood cells were enlarged and misshaped. That got me thinking about the very little I knew about malaria. I told the examining physician that I might have malaria organisms in my blood stream. I was told that there has not been signifcant malarial disease in the US since the 70's. I did my own research and found out that malaria is a threat from Mexico (from undocumented workers especially) to the more dangerous "airport malaria" brought in from people from mainly tropical areas of the world by means of modern-day air travel. People with asthma attacks that happen just ever so often, combined with slight chill and/or fever (about 101*F), should eventually have a blood smear test for the Plasmodium vivax organism( the mild kind of malaria organism from Mexico), but first take a teaspoonful of Meso Silver under the tongue and 1 teaspoonful in a nebulizer during an attack of asthma and/or fever and/or chills like I did for three months. The colloidal silver absolutely kills out the maleria organism.-----AND PRODUCES NO SIDE EFFECTS LIKE CHLOROQUINE. I just had my annual blood smear test for maleria and am still clear of the organism that caused my asthma, chills and fever!
David Tampke, Marble Falls,TX
Daved

Postby Dr. Luke Lentz » Mon May 22, 2006 9:09 am

David, Dr. Luke Lentz here. Was your malaria a new case or a recurrence? Had you travelled, and how long did you treat the malaria with Mesosilver before your symptoms improved. Thanks for your help. JLLentz, MD
28 years as Family Practitioner.
Dr. Luke Lentz

Re: Malaria Gone

Postby David Tampke » Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:52 pm

Dr. Lentz, please allow me the delay in response. After my bout with maleria, I was heavily involved with the little theater group here and had not needed to check the colloid web site. I took the main chance with Ag' colloid, because There were no other options!-- time and again I read about warnings to people over 65 about the antimalerial preparations---there had been no research on the elderly with these drugs.
As far as bachground: My father had this type of maleria during the first part of the 20th century and so too my mother. I have a history of asthma as a child and I smoked heavily for 45 years. In terestingly, I quit cold turkey after my first bout with maleria in the 90's. The respiratory factor coud be a complication of my health and habits during malerial attack. At this writing, I will soon be 77 years old. From sondogram and palpation, no spleenomegaly has been detected. I have one gall stone.I await in the wings with anxiety for the research to be done involving the more serious maleria(Africa).
David Tampke

Re: Malaria Gone

Postby David Tampke » Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:31 pm

Dr Lentz, here is an addendum---Idid not respond to your every query. No travel at all out of Austin at that time for a year at least. To me this was a new case, but the type Ihad is so mild that I might have had infection as a boy in the 30's and it had gone undetected. I made sure that the organism was stamped out(I could not afford a string of blood lab exams to determine RBC status). Symptoms of the three day episodes(about 1 1/2 per week) began to taper off when I learned to take one tablespoon full by mouth of Ag'colloid,20ppm at the very onset of symptoms. I could imagine the little animals were breaking out free from the RBC's they were in and were drifting free until they could invade another RBC
David Tampke

Return to Malaria