Asthma - Amazing Results

Re: Asthma - Nebulizers

Postby chaionlife » Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:53 pm

Does it matter what type of nebulizer one uses? Ultrasonic vs Aerosol? I dio not know what kind to buy.
lynn:)
chaionlife

nebulizer

Postby Cathysilver » Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:12 pm

My nebulizer is a compressor/nebulizer. It has a little well in the mouthpiece into which you can pour medicine. It is not aerosol. I don't know if you can get it without a prescription.

I get some help from the silver. I also get help by taking herbs to reduce inflamation. Since I am not a doctor, please check with your "natural health" professional or homeopathic doctor about what you want to do. I am feeling tons better after much prayer and anti-inflamatory herbs and (some) medicine. Good luck in your quest to get better!
Cathysilver

Re: nebulizer

Postby chaionlife » Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:44 pm

Cathysilver wrote:My nebulizer is a compressor/nebulizer. It has a little well in the mouthpiece into which you can pour medicine. It is not aerosol. I don't know if you can get it without a prescription.

I get some help from the silver. I also get help by taking herbs to reduce inflamation. Since I am not a doctor, please check with your "natural health" professional or homeopathic doctor about what you want to do. I am feeling tons better after much prayer and anti-inflamatory herbs and (some) medicine. Good luck in your quest to get better!

So is yours an ultrasonic nebulizer?
chaionlife

Postby Cathysilver » Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:21 pm

I have not heard of ultrasonic. My nebulizer pumps air through a narrow, long tube, into the mouthpiece, which turns the medicine into a mist, which I breathe in.
Cathysilver

Postby chaionlife » Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:01 pm

Cathysilver wrote:I have not heard of ultrasonic. My nebulizer pumps air through a narrow, long tube, into the mouthpiece, which turns the medicine into a mist, which I breathe in.

Yes it is new & improved I guess making the mist even "smaller' and thereby getting in better from what I understand. I was trying to find out if that type is used by anyone else.
They have on Ebay for $34.99 including shippping!
NEW SIGMA COMPACT ULTRASONIC NEBULIZER FREE SHIPPING

Anyway what kind of CS do you use? This is for my family and for my daughter who gets bronchitis all the time and then asthma. I am hoping we will see improvements without MORE antibiotics.

What herbs do you use? Have you heard of Respitrol? I appreciate any input in my quest here.
chaionlife

Postby chaionlife » Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:02 pm

Cathysilver wrote:I have not heard of ultrasonic. My nebulizer pumps air through a narrow, long tube, into the mouthpiece, which turns the medicine into a mist, which I breathe in.

Yes it is new & improved I guess making the mist even "smaller' and thereby getting in better from what I understand. I was trying to find out if that type is used by anyone else.
They have on Ebay for $34.99 including shippping!
NEW SIGMA COMPACT ULTRASONIC NEBULIZER FREE SHIPPING

Anyway what kind of CS do you use? This is for my family and for my daughter who gets bronchitis all the time and then asthma. I am hoping we will see improvements without MORE antibiotics.

What herbs do you use? Have you heard of Respitrol? I appreciate any input in my quest here.
chaionlife

Postby Cathysilver » Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:14 am

I started noticing a huge difference in how I was feeling when I started taking herbs, about a month ago, suggested by Dr. Ward Bond on "Nutritional Living" Channel TCT on weekdays at 10:00 a.m. Phone number 800-620-9975. Specifically, I use Monolaurin for infection, Lobelia for asthma, and Myco (mullaca leaf & stem mixed with other rainforest herbs), all of which which he recommended for me after I explained my problems, briefly.

Then, I have found two digestive aids useful from the health food store: Primal Defense from Garden of Life (www.gardenoflife.com), and Acidophilus Pearls (www.enzy.com/pearls). Digestive problems lead to many other malfunctions, including asthma and allergies, according to several doctors from whom I have gotten advice.

For years I have used some very good, supportive herbs which come from the Sunrider Chinese herb company based in California (www.sunrider.com). I use Prime Again (endocrine system), Conco (respiratory system), Alpha 20C (immune system), and Dandelion Root (for allergies through liver cleansing--by the way, it is a natural antibiotic for children with no side effects, since it is just food and can be eaten in a salad), along with Wu Chia Pi for aches and pains; and a topical rub that I "can't live" without called Sunbreeze. After playing the piano for hours on end for a musical rehearsal (9 hours last Tuesday), I rub it on my muscles and it GREATLY reduces fatigue. My mom uses it for headaches in the night by rubbing it on her temples and neck. I use Calli (herbal cleansing tea) every day. It gives good, smooth energy--about 2 hours more per day after a few weeks of cleansing. Sunrider also sells an excellent adult natural antibiotic called Goldenseal. They have many more products and I have used almost all their herbs over the years to find what works well for me. I have been able to avoid getting bronchitis so much better after finding these herbs. In fact, I used to get it a lot (maybe 6 times a year) and now I rarely get it. I was using their NuPlus (nutritional product) for a long time and found my thinking capacity and strength was noticably better.

Then, I am using homeopathics from Dr. Greg Saunders, NMD in Adrian, Michigan, (517) 263-3859. He is an excellent scientist and has helped me a lot.

I like the silver as well as it helps me get over an attack when I feel one coming on. It is not as long-lasting as medicine for me, but, then, I don't really want to take medicine if I can avoid it.

Thank you for the info on the nebulizer. The last time I checked, they were hundreds of dollars. Perhaps the one you mentioned would be a good alternative for me. Trying to find a way out of asthma is an expensive but worthwhile endeavor! But don't give up. Keep searching. At every corner there seems to be another clue! Being sick is expensive, too. And quality of life is important!

Prayer and meditation in God's Word is the most important thing I do to find the path to health and peace. I asked Jesus to cleanse my heart from sin. That brought the greatest relief of my life!

I do not know what you mean by "CS". Please explain your question.

Have a great day. I wish you well!

Cathy
Cathysilver

Re: Asthma - Amazing Results

Postby Amery » Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:18 am

Hi All,
To beat asthma take spinach, carrots, apples and arrowroot more in your daily meals as they are rich in calcium and effective in beating asthma. Mixture of a cup hot water with 1 tsp lemon juice, 1 tsp ginger and 1 tbs honey are also great to treat asthma. Having turmeric powder in water is also helpful to cure asthma.
Amery

Re: Asthma - Amazing Results

Postby Drew » Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:13 pm

Hi Patc,
Very informative post and well carried by other members to make this threat more valuable with their comments and tips. Bookmarked the link to share this link with others also.
Drew

Previous

Return to Asthma