nebulizer

nebulizer

Postby davej » Thu Aug 11, 2005 6:36 pm

davej here i would like any info from any of you folks about the use and results of using a nebulizer with colloid silver...
    davej

Postby daisy » Fri Aug 12, 2005 8:53 am

my mom has been taking liq. silver for a year now & is also on maxair inhaler. she hardly ever uses it now and has been able to get off singulair meds. we think the liq silver is the reason why but of course the dr doesnt. lol
    daisy

Re: nebulizer

Postby hhowler_in » Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:21 am

Hi I'm new to the forum and Colloidal Silver. After four week, I feel great! I work up to 16hrs a day and have always suffered from Bronchitis since young. Probably over did it on Antibiotics through out the course of pasts 43yrs. The pasts 4 weeks I've felt great! I started taking CS on the fence between going to the Dr. or setting up my colloidal silver generator. I choose to get started making and taking colloidal silver.

Being I was already seeing the affects of infection in my lungs (breathing). I went ahead and started taking through my breathing machine 3 times a day (as needed), I had to go out of town with work for the week. It worked, is all I can say! I'm perfectly fine! I was able to stop taking through breathing machine, within three days after starting both orally and breathing treatments. I've been taking for a total of 4 weeks now and can say I've felt great! No down times or days! I realized there is not any long term data on inhaling Colloidal Silver in lung tissue (Long Term), so I for one, wont do it that way for prolonged periods of time. Short Term I don't see even a rationalized problem, accepting all the information, on Micro CS out there.
    hhowler_in

Re: nebulizer

Postby sokozy » Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:08 pm

Is the nebulizer type colloidal silver, by prescription only? If I can buy it without an Rx, could you please tell me where? Thank you.
    sokozy

Return to Bronchitis