Nail fungus

Nail fungus

Postby Anotherlight2@yahoo.com » Tue Apr 27, 2004 6:26 pm

A year ago I had a nail fungus under my great toe. With Mesosilver I got rid of it completely with about 4 applications. Here's what I did: Soaked in warm water with epsom salt for 10 min to create softening of nail and surrounding tissue. Next scaped under nail with blunt ended tool (the same as cleaning under finger nails) Then soaked toe in Meso Silver for 5 minutes. It was gone forever after that, never to return and no drugs!
Anotherlight2@yahoo.com

Postby Paul from D.C. » Wed May 26, 2004 2:45 pm

I’ve had a nail fungus problem for about five years now. I started on Mesosilver about two months ago and saw results pretty quickly. The first thing I noticed was that the tenderness started to clear up. Then the discoloration of the toenail started to improve and the nail became less brittle. Then the separation between the nail and the nail bed started to mend. Now, the toe is starting to look like a normal toe. The nail has begun to grow in normally and the half moon is even visible.

I know people who have tried all kinds of pills and ointments for nail fungus, and nobody got good results from those medications, plus they cost a lot of money. I’m getting really good results using Mesosilver. I use it both orally and topically. I take about a teaspoon a day and also spray the area once a day, usually after my shower.

Paul Bascomb, Age 57
Washington, D.C.
Paul from D.C.

Postby Jan Carl » Wed May 26, 2004 2:45 pm

I've had a fungus infection in my toenail for about 12 years. Lamisil never worked in clearing it up. I've been spraying Mesosilver on the toenail, and the infection is almost totally gone.

Jan Carl
Waterford, MI
Jan Carl

Postby KK » Wed May 26, 2004 2:46 pm

A little while ago, I got the first toenail infection of my life. I soaked it in sea salt until the tissue was soft and then scraped underneath the nail. I then squirted Mesosilver under the nail and within five days, the infection was totally gone, never to reappear! I know people who struggle with these infections, load up on Lamisil, and are lucky to see results in three months. I got results in five days, with no reoccurrence! I am a nurse in a hospital, and Mesosilver is the most amazing substance I have ever used. It’s great for burns, infections, and inflammations. And I’m always pleased when you can heal an infection without using drugs.

Kate Krenshaw
Orlando, FL
KK

Postby Kay Pruden » Wed May 26, 2004 2:47 pm

After suffering from nail fungus for a year (caused originally by a manicurist who didn't sterilize her instruments), thanks to you, I am finally seeing improvement. I have used Tea Tree Oil to no avail. I have been prescribed antibiotics twice by my physician...no help. After about a week of using Colloidal Silver, which I found on your web site after looking up "Nail Fungus" on "Ask Jeeves," I began to see a new, clean nail growing up right from the cuticle on the worst nail, and even greater improvement on all the others! I am so impressed. It looks as though it won't be long before I'm not ashamed to treat myself to a manicure and pedicure again, but you can bet it won't be in the place where I got that last one a year ago! Than you so much. I will be using your product from now on as a preventative since I never want to have this fungus again.

Sincerely,

Kay Pruden
Kay Pruden

Postby Ida P » Wed May 26, 2004 2:48 pm

I have had fingernail fungus for many years now which makes my fingernails thick and dark yellow. The medicine to cure it is extremely expensive. Since taking Mesosilver my fingernails have been growing out nice and thin and pink. I am totally amazed.

Ida P.
New Jersey
Ida P

Postby New York » Wed May 26, 2004 2:49 pm

I started taking Colloidal Silver for my sinus infection, but in the meantime, it has also cleared up my fingernail fungus. My nails had been getting worse and worse and darker and darker over the years, and now, they’re practically white again.

Gaetano Foti
Port Jefferson Station, New York
New York

Postby Ray G - Miami » Wed May 26, 2004 2:49 pm

I have suffered with toenail fungus ever since I was about 13 years old, and I’ve tried everything, including doctor’s prescriptions, but nothing really took it away. I started using Colloidal Silver (I take it internally and also spray it on topically) and my toenail fungus is almost completely gone. This stuff is fantastic. It really works!

Ray Giddarie
Miami, Florida
Ray G - Miami

Postby Lauri Cole » Wed May 26, 2004 2:49 pm

I’ve had a fungus growth on my toenail for years. I’ve been to dermatologists and other doctors and nothing has helped. I’ve started using Mesosilver topically about twice a day, and for the first time ever, it is starting to clear up. About ¼ of the nail is new, clean growth with no signs of the fungus.

Lauri Cole
Chula Vista, CA
Lauri Cole

Postby Al Little » Mon Jul 05, 2004 4:50 pm

My fingernails and toenails have been very rough and discolored, sort of brownish, for a very long time. Since using Mesosilver, they have started to get pink and healthy looking.

Al Little, Age 67
Albany, New York
Al Little

toenail fungus

Postby moey » Tue Jul 06, 2004 9:53 am

I am so excited to have found this forum. Besides suffering with a painful ganglion cyst, I have also been plagued with chronic toenail fungus for several years. A podiatrist finally convinced me (after much resisting) to go on the Lamisil. I've been on the drug for 6 weeks. I've seen only very minor improvement in the condition of my nails. Now, I am learning about the seemingly wondrous healing powers of MesoSilver. I am just elated to learn that this product appears to help so many ailments. Has anyone seen toenail improvements with oral treatment only? Just curious. All of this great testimonial now has me regretting my decision to begin taking the Lamisil. As you know, it is a terribly expensive, slow-acting drug.

Thanks so much for all your great testimonials! I will definitely report back on my experiences with the Meso products as soon as I get going on them.

Best,
moey
moey

Return to Nail Fungus