Shingles

Shingles

Postby Mary Shelton » Wed May 26, 2004 1:10 pm

I started taking colloidal silver when I had shingles. The hospital said nothing could be done but put me in the hospital with iv's. My husband found colloidal silver on the internet, and what a blessing. Immediately it started receding from under the eye to the throat. I also took it for 6 months. Then I discovered other benefits, acne, pneumonia, fungus, warts, colds, flu, memory etc.

Enjoyed your web site. Keep up the good work

Mary Shelton
Washington
Mary Shelton

Postby John Lemon » Wed May 26, 2004 1:10 pm

I started taking Mesosilver as an antibacterial and antiviral treatment for shingles. After a couple of weeks, the shingles really subsided and are now gone.

John Lemon
Maple Shade, NJ
John Lemon

Postby Lauri Cole » Wed May 26, 2004 1:11 pm

I got rid of Shingles in just over a week using Colloidal Silver.

Lauri Cole
Chula Vista, CA
Lauri Cole

Postby Robert Weaver » Wed May 26, 2004 1:20 pm

I had emailed you over a year ago telling you how skeptical I was over what some related to me what was a " snake oil treatment " for shingles, and how I agreed to try your colloidal silver for no other reason than to prove to my wife that this would just be another useless " tonic " like some of the other remedies suggested by well meaning friends. So I did take Mesosilver internally and topically, and not only did I discover my shingles disappeared but also the horrible congestion in my throat which caused me to nearly constantly clear my throat.

Robert Weaver
Robert Weaver

Postby Marsha » Wed May 26, 2004 1:21 pm

An elderly lady from my church heard about CS from me, and knew her son in Idaho was using it as well. He gave her a bottle of CS. She called me last night to tell me that the painful shingles on her face had completely healed! She was so excited! So am I... It really makes my day to know that once again CS wins and misery loses!

Marsha
Marsha

Return to Shingles