after breast cancer i am a new me thanks to the mesogold

after breast cancer i am a new me thanks to the mesogold

Postby PJC128 » Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:30 pm

I went through chemo, 2 surgeries and radiation. I kept saying how long after the treatment is over am i going to feel tired. They kept saying i need to find my new normal. I did not buy that. Andrea has been a life long friend and she had been trying to get me off of my antidepressant and wanted me to try mesogold. She said just give the mesogold a try for a week or two. I noticed a big difference in many areas of my life. I have more energy and am more focused at work. I no longer say i hate my job. It is credit card fraud prevention and it is very stressfull. I can handle the stress much better. Even my husband notices a big difference in me. I was once numb, and now i laugh a deep belly laugh about something he might not even think is funny. I would look at him and say, yes it is very funny. It is nice to laugh again. Thank you Andrea for keeping on me about this, and thank you Frank for making this life changing product. I am 49 and when i got to Andrea's, i told her this is the first time i felt mentally young. I wish i would have done this much sooner. I am also antidepressant free after 10 years. I have been telling everybody i know about it. Peg C. West Chester, Pa :D
PJC128

Re: after breast cancer i am a new me thanks to the mesogold

Postby silversurfer48 » Fri May 15, 2009 6:02 pm

how much were you taking ,what dose
silversurfer48

Re: after breast cancer i am a new me thanks to the mesogold

Postby collyC » Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:12 pm

I am glad to hear that you have survived the chemo and the surgeries. You are very lucky that you are ‘new’ now after the painstaking operations. Thanks God, you are now a cancer survivor!
collyC

Return to Energy and Well Being