Aging Skin

Postby Al Little » Mon Jul 05, 2004 5:00 pm

I’m 67 years old and have dry lines on my hands and arm. Since using Mesocopper, the lines are going away.

Al Little, Age 67
Albany, New York
Al Little

mesocopper

Postby cheresroom » Thu Aug 05, 2004 9:44 am

I have been using the mesocopper since Feb. of 2004.
But around July of 2004....the mixture was changed to a much lighter color....and since then, i really haven't had the "glow" and the smooth feeling on my skin....or even the tighening....

Has anyone else noticed this?
cheresroom

Postby Linda Moore » Thu Aug 12, 2004 8:47 pm

Cheresroom,
I've also been using Mesocopper for 6 months and started in February. I take 2/3 tablespoon each day. After the first month, I noticed that brown spots on my face, hands, and arms were gone. I also noticed the color of Mesocopper changed but the effectiveness seems to be the same for me. My brown spots are still gone. Also, my face is still softer, firmer, and has less wrinkles.

I decided to ask the manufacturer of Mesocopper about the color change. They said they improved the process. The particles are smaller now which gives the lighter color. For topical use, the smaller particles should slightly improve the results. For ingested use there should be no difference.
Linda Moore

Re: Aging Skin

Postby brovar » Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:38 am

It seems that the effects of colloidal copper are very interesting, but very different for every user. I guess there's a lot of "let's try it and see if it works out for me?" :roll:

-brovar
brovar

Re: Aging Skin

Postby tyleroy » Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:54 pm

Does anyone know if any of the colloids can help reduce the appearance of undereye puffiness? I am 45 and have always had them since birth. I am tired of having them as it makes me look a lot older than my years.
tyleroy

Previous

Return to Aging Skin