Natural treatment for HCV

Natural treatment for HCV

Postby jdkidd » Tue Oct 03, 2006 2:30 pm

I am recemty diagnosed as HCV positive. Faith and alternatives are my only option.
I have already begun to use the silver - just curious about this:
1) do you take a break after so many weeks of use and if so how long between?
2) is skin discoloration only a myth or a real problem?
3) is anyone familiar with Lloyd Wright's book "Triumph over Hepatitis C"?
jdkidd

Re: Natural treatment for HCV

Postby mike--T » Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:53 pm

jdkidd wrote:I am recemty diagnosed as HCV positive. Faith and alternatives are my only option.
I have already begun to use the silver - just curious about this:
1) do you take a break after so many weeks of use and if so how long between?
2) is skin discoloration only a myth or a real problem?
3) is anyone familiar with Lloyd Wright's book "Triumph over Hepatitis C"?

1) If MSilver works, take it forever or until the viral load doesn't show in your blood but make sure to monitor it.

2) Skin discoloration is real when the liver starts to fail.

3) I haven't heard of the book. I see info at http://www.lloydwright.org/ Have you read it and what's your experience there?
best regards,
Mike T.
mike--T

Postby jdkidd » Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:15 am

Mike
I started alternative treatment as follows: I asked for prayer for healing at my church, bought Lloyd Wright's book as well as Stephen Buhner's Herbs for Hepatitis C. I already was using supplements and revised my daily regimen to include some items I developed from the books. I also have been taking Colloidal Silver occasionally that I make myself at 20 ppm. Last August my viral load was 29 million with abnormal liver functions tests and high iron.

I went through extensive blood work November 4th and the results were that my ferritin iron is now normal, (when originally diagnosed with Hep C it was discovered as part of testing for hemochromatosis which was negative). Anyway my liver funtion tests are normal again and the viral load was down to 9.6 million. My Primary care Physician has agreed to monitor me through quarterly blood tests. I am expecting that by next Spring , at the latest, I will be cured of Hep C for good, Praise God.

Both books were helpful as I gleaned what I thought would work best for me plus I did quite a bit of research on the internet. Mostly I use Herbs that are widely accepted for liver support and use Nutritional supplements as well, again for Liver and immune system support.
jdkidd
jdkidd

Postby mike--T » Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:02 pm

jdkidd,

It's good to hear back from you and I am very happy to hear your liver is back in order and the viral load is down from 29 mil to 9.6 mil, and that was in only three months?

Will you please share with me your list of things you take that enabled your count to come down so much?

And if you'd like to email me, please do so at mike @ wedoc.com (without the spaces of course).

Thank you VERY much for your help.
best regards,
Mike T.
mike--T

Postby Lori L. » Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:12 pm

jdkidd, I was surfing over some of the topics and I was astounded that your viral load was down so much. I'm so happy for you, this is really a blessing. I, too, would like to know what your list of supplements were along with the colloidal silver. I have my own list that I've actually picked from the web, my research, and a few people who have posted their supplements. My list is derived from a lot of different things, and if it's not too much trouble, I would appreciate it if you could also e-mail me, I would love to add something new to my list that I might have overlooked. You can reach me at tropicallori@yahoo.com. Any extra help would certainly be appreciated. Thank-you very much. Sincerely, Lori L.
Lori L.

Re: Natural treatment for HCV

Postby fretless555 » Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:53 am

hi.re.natural treatment for liver damage plus hep c.i am about to embark on a course of action to gain control or overcome this menace.on reading and researching one thing stays in my mind.must be aggressive in regard to therapy as this hep c is a very difficult problem.loyd ,s work is appealing.so ,nat cell TLM..and mollecular silver solution.plus H2 O2..(hydro,water).has anyone tried this ?here,s hoping...
fretless555

Return to Hepatitis C