Gone!

Gone!

Postby Holly Cashio » Thu Jun 10, 2004 7:00 pm

One of my eight-year-old twins had two warts on her foot. We had been treating them with Compound W, but it really wasn't making a difference. I happened to read on the web site that Mesosilver worked on warts, so we started using that instead. I sprayed it on twice a day (morning and night) and within two days, the warts had diminished to the point that there was no raised area, they were just flat to her skin. Within a week, the warts were totally gone!

Holly Cashio
Prairieville, LA
Holly Cashio

Postby Catherine » Thu Jun 10, 2004 7:00 pm

Our son (now 6) had had chronic sinus infections (at least every 6 weeks) so when he was 3 years old, we gave in and had the sinus surgery done.
Well...the infections continued to crop up on a regular basis. About 18
months ago, we discovered colloidal silver!! We have been spraying it up
his nose every day or 2 and this child has been free from sinus infections.
He is used to the routine and knows that it is the "silver" that keeps him
free from that horrible pain. It also cleared up the many clusters of warts
on his fingers as a bonus. We thank the Lord for the wonderful, natural
alternatives He has provided!

Catherine in East Tennessee
Catherine

Postby Jessica » Thu Jun 10, 2004 7:01 pm

I started taking colloidal silver for sinus infection and it worked great. After a month or so, I noticed a wart I had for years on my hand was missing. What a great bonus that was!

Jessica
Jessica

Silver or which one is it that removed your 'Gone' wart

Postby emikok » Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:24 pm

Could you tell me which one you are speaking of, silver, or gold, copper, or platinum? Does anyone know which one? Thank you for your help. :roll:
emikok

Re: Gone!

Postby Annika » Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:59 pm

Hello All,
I am Annika from Sweden.
I am just in heaven that I found MesoSilver. I am very enthusiastic to taste other product, too, especially MesoCopper for my facial skin. I have to tell you that the mostly product in Europe which claiming to be Colloidal Silver are Ionic Silver. I've got genital warts, 2 months after my wedding, it was like a nightmare, the shame, the difficulties, the inhibits, the fear, and the visual unpleasantness. I wasted weeks with Ionic Silver-without results of course. Then I tried a couple of allopathic(like freezing, laser, acids, etc) and alternative methods. I've focused the local treatment and the overall boost of my immune system.
My condition got better but not cured. I've heard from a folk that he had such a success with MesoSilver, he told me it is VERY effective against HPV because this virus is very sensitive to improved immune function and to silver nanoparticles, too. After two days(I take two tablespoons orally and use it locally, too) the warts are going much dryer and smaller. Such a wonderful results I haven't accepted, however I was very enthusiastic, actually my husband is at least:) I tell al my friends here that they should try colloidal Silver, and my mother in law has severe depression, the next step will be MesoGold for her.
best wishes, Annika
Annika

Return to Warts