Sunburn

Sunburn

Postby Lauri Cole » Thu Jun 10, 2004 7:22 pm

We have a pool in our backyard and one day a very fair-skinned friend of my daughter’s got sunburned so badly that her pain kept her from sleeping that night. Her parents own a natural herb store and they tried many remedies and nothing helped at all. I sprayed her twice with Mesosilver and by the next day, her sunburn was healed and all her pain was gone.

Lauri Cole
Chula Vista, CA
Lauri Cole

Postby racergirl » Wed Jun 16, 2004 4:42 pm

That is so interesting that you posted that! I've been taking the silver for about 5 weeks for recurrent UTI's. Just yesterday I got the sunburn of my life! But even though it looked awful, it wasn't as painful as sunburns I've had in the past. And this morning when I got up I couldn't believe the difference. It was barely red anymore! I couldn't believe it and I couldn't really figure out why it healed so quickly until I read your post....

Amazing stuff!!!
racergirl

Postby Al Little » Mon Jul 05, 2004 4:49 pm

I am extremely sensitive to sun exposure. If I am in the sun for even five minutes, I would get a sunburn, that would be painful and itchy and peel. Now if I spray on Mesosilver, I don’t itch and I don’t peel and the burn just goes away. I don’t know how it works, but I know it does.

Al Little, Age 67
Albany, New York
Al Little

Re: Sunburn

Postby MaryPlowman » Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:26 am

I am prone to sun burn but i love to have tan look. So can i get under the sun using sunscreen? Will it help to get tan look ?
MaryPlowman

Return to Sunburn