Great results

Great results

Postby Chuck and Sandie Nevel » Thu Jun 10, 2004 5:30 pm

My husband is a 70-year-old trucker. He suffers from a terrible case of cellulitis. The skin on his legs is various shades of bright red, light brown, dark brown, and even black, from the shin area down. He also has terrible swelling, and he’s been in a lot of pain. He has a pretty high pain threshold, but this condition has brought him almost to tears. When we heard about Mesosilver, we thought, “What the heck, this is about the only thing we haven’t tried, so let’s give it a shot.” I bought a small bottle of the Mesosilver spray and gave it to my husband on Wednesday. By Saturday – in other words in three days – there was a noticeable difference. He also began taking it orally as well as spraying it on, so that we’re attacking the infection from the inside and the outside, with great results. The swelling in the right leg is almost totally gone and the skin is a rosy pink. The left leg, which is the worse of the two, has gone from absolutely black (from the pooling of the blood) to a light brown.

His condition has been so bad at times that he’s had to be hospitalized and given massive doses of IV penicillin and pain pills. Now that he’s on the silver, when I ask him how he’s doing, he says simply, “It doesn’t hurt anymore.”

I can’t believe the change! There’s hardly any black left at all and most importantly, he’s not in pain anymore. He’s on so many medications that he has stomach problems from all the pills he’s had to take for this, and now I’m going to start to slowly wean him off these other medications.

Sandie Nevel; Clarkdale, Arizona

In his own words:

Well, it doesn’t hurt anymore. So that’s one thing, my pain has gone away. And there’s hardly any black now. Plus, I can bend my legs, where I couldn’t bend them at all before.

Chuck Nevel, Age 70
Clarkdale, Arizona
Chuck and Sandie Nevel

Chronic Cellulitis

Postby matigner52 » Fri Mar 11, 2005 2:36 pm

I was reading about your husbands cellulitis in his legs, I am new to the forum and new to Mesosilver.
My name is Melody and I was put in the Hospital on Jan 24 with Chronic
Cellulitis in my left leg and foot. I stayed in the Hospital on IV Therphy from Jan 24/05 to Feb 16/05 when they released me my left leg is still swollen 3x the size of my right leg, and now my left foot is swollen too.
The doctor says that it will stay this way, will have to keep it under control
with antibiotics, but I dont want to live on them for the rest of my life.
I'm also on water pills and pottasium twice a day. So this is why I'm going to give Mesosilver a good try. I had no insurance when I went into the hospital, so now I have a bill over 47000.00, . I don't want to lose my leg to cellulitis, can you tell me more about the Melosilver ???
Will wait to hear, thank you Melody[/b]
matigner52

great results

Postby rhpepsi » Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:43 pm

I have used MESOSILVER for over a month now....HIGHLY RECOMMEND it to EVERYONE. In June I was hit on the leg very hard with a line drive softball. The sore lasted several weeks and the doctor said it would go away eventually. A friend who is a nurse suggested that it may be celulitis, my doctor said "nah". Well, about two weeks ago, a rash started around the sore on my leg. Within two days it had traveled to both legs, both arms, around the waist and some on back and belly. I thought heat rash...but didn't go away after 3-4 days. My doctor said it was PITYRIASIS ROSEA, which no medicine would help, it would take 8-10 weeks to go away. Here I am with this lovely rash on most of my body and vacation coming up on Sunday. I called and ordered MESOSILVER on WEDNESDAY, I received my regular bottle and spray bottle WITHIN 24hrs! I immediately took the one teaspoon dose and also sprayed the sore on my leg. Between Thursday and Saturday night the rash was at a point where you could barely see it. The sore on my leg was still a little red but improving greatly. VACATION WAS GREAT...THANK YOU MESOSILVER! I continue to take the dosage (3 times a week) and the sore on the leg is not visible anymore.
rhpepsi

Re: Great results

Postby lenabrock » Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:21 am

Practically everybody has cellulite if they are fat or skinny, so you are not alone! I have developed more recently, as I have put on weight, not much like me, but I try to ignore it. I don't think its remarkable unless my legs bent and as never having to wear swimsuits that don't have to worry about that. My boyfriend doesn't have a problem with him, not even had noticed until I said! Try to live with it, to cover it if you can or just be proud!
lenabrock

Return to Cellulitis