Dandruff gone

Dandruff gone

Postby Bill Fernald » Thu Jun 10, 2004 5:35 pm

I had Dandruff as long as I can remember and have used "Head and Shoulders" for at least 25 years. One morning a few weeks ago, I ran out of shampoo and started using my wife's un-medicated kind. I keep a bottle of colloidal silver on my bathroom counter to take a swig from each morning. It has a spray cap on it so I can use it as deodorant (works great!). I sprayed it on my hair and let it dry. I noticed the next day, my hair was nice and soft. I did it the next day and used the un-medicated shampoo again. Now, I use it every day and have soft hair and no itchy scalp or dandruff. What a blessing! Try it. It may work for you.

Bill Fernald
Bill Fernald

Postby Frank » Thu Jun 10, 2004 5:36 pm

My itchy, flaky dandruff was a constant embarrassment. Over the years I tried many over-the-counter medicated shampoos. I was never really satisfied with the results. Since I started spraying Mesosilver on my scalp after my morning shower, and in the evening before going to bed my hair feels soft and silky and the itching and flaking are gone.

Frank
Frank

Postby coreburn » Mon May 09, 2005 2:49 pm

Just wanted to say that Mesosilver has worked for me with dandruff in the past also. I also recommend spraying inside baseball caps if you wear them often... and if your bed pillows aren't exactly new, might even try a little on them... :)
coreburn

Cure for dandruff?

Postby jonathanseas » Sat Dec 24, 2005 5:13 pm

Since Mesosilver apparently kills all types of pathogens, I wonder if soaking the entire scalp in it once then letting it dry would cure dandruff.

Why manage it if you can eliminate it?

I'd appreciate any thoughts on this.
jonathanseas

Return to Dandruff