Try It!

Try It!

Postby April » Thu Jun 10, 2004 5:37 pm

I’m not sure exactly how the Mesosilver works, but I know it feels like a magnet, taking away poisons and toxins and flushing them from the body.

I think people have to realize how much we overtax our system with toxins and how important it is to cleanse the body. People have been telling me I look great, and I also feel great -- and I know it’s because the Mesocolloids are removing toxins and helping me regain my natural health. The other day I said to a friend, “We all spend money on silver and gold and copper to adorn the OUTSIDES of our bodies, but nothing could be more important than using them to cleanse the INSIDE of our bodies.”
I take a cocktail of Mesosilver, Mesogold and Mesocopper every day and I feel great. It’s become a staple of my diet and I would never want to be without them. I tell everybody I know: Just try it. There’s a 30-day guarantee, so you’ve got nothing to lose, but I know that after one week, you will never want to be without them.! I feel so blessed to have found these products. They’ve made a big difference in my life, my health, and how I feel and how I look.

April Gower Rhodes, Age 51
Florence Alabama
April

detox

Postby angie » Mon Nov 08, 2004 1:57 am

hi april,
i'm new here and don't know if i can post this or not, or if you will be able to reply, but I shall try. I read your comment about the product and would like more of your opinion (if possible). For instance, do you have any unhealthy habits like smoking, too much caffien, not enough rest or excercise and do you take vitamin supplements? And my big question is, are you still taking the silver and happy with the results?
I am close to your age and have always tried to stay up on all the natural and healthy things, but lately (about 10 years now) I have just sort of given up and 'ran down'. There are so many things out there to try and it's impossible to try them all. I plan to order the silver, but it is always nice to get that outside opinion. Thanks for your time.
angie (pollipenguin@yahoo.com)
montgomery, alabama
angie

Return to Detox