Mesosilver helps

Mesosilver helps

Postby Dr. Bill » Thu Jun 10, 2004 5:39 pm

My wife, who is 72 years old and a Registered Nurse, uses Mesosilver in the nebulizer for her emphysema. Although she refused to take oxygen, she was willing to try Mesosilver; and it's doing great things for her. She isn't fighting for breath and she says Mesosilver helps her more than her prescribed medication does.

Dr. Bill Biagioli, N.MD
Florence, South Carolina
Dr. Bill

Postby Carmen Raycraft » Tue Nov 09, 2004 12:57 pm

Can you please share how you take this mesosilver for emphysema. My father is 74 and has a nebulizer. How much do you take and how often. do you still take the prescribed medications too.
Carmen Raycraft

emphysema

Postby Ron » Tue Nov 22, 2005 10:51 am

both my fiance' and I have breathing problems related to emphysema. we both have c.s. generators and have begun using them. After reading the report on the good/bad parts of c.s., I have become concerned about the generation of HNO3. will the fact that the electrodes of the generator being exposed (partially) above the solution create nitric acid in the solution? If so, will the amount be detrimental to our health? I would greatly appreciate any information that can be given on this matter.
Sincerely
Ron
Ron

Re: Mesosilver helps

Postby Hotpie » Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:27 pm

I wonder if colloidal silver would do the same, I have a generator an would love to know what other people have experienced. Thanks a lot.....
Hotpie

Re: Mesosilver helps

Postby Darloma70 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:02 pm

How did the silver work out for her? I am 70, stage 3 emphysema
Darloma70

Return to Emphysema