Just Received My Mesosilver from Collaidsforlife.com

Just Received My Mesosilver from Collaidsforlife.com

Postby Goldman » Sun Oct 16, 2005 8:22 pm

Hi All: I am a newbie poster as of today. I have a question for anyone that knows what the Mesosilver should look like. I have been reading on the internet that it should be virtually colorless. My Mesosilver is slightly yellow, gray in color. This can't be a good thing. I have only had two TSP thus far and wonder if I should not take it.

Some history: I get a kidney infection every year or two in the Fall season. Never, ever during any other part of the year. I feel like it could be a barometric pressure thing, similiar to people that suffer from headaches in the fall. This year it started with a UTI. My Doctor gave me 4 pills of Cipro to take one a day. I knew this wasn't enough, but I trusted that he knew this would do it. I had to go back again with pain in my right kidney and nerve pain on the right side of my belly. This is the same symptoms every time. Never the left side. He gave me 5 pills of Levaquin and I still have the symptoms although slightly better. I refuse to go back again and get more antibiotics that won't work. I have had ultra sounds that come up negative, my kidneys look healthy as can be. So, I found out about silver on the net and ordered some the same night.

So, in closing, which silver is the best out there based on your personal results, in particular dealing with kidney, bladder problems? And should I pour my Mesosilver out due to the strange color?

Thanks so much! S~
Goldman

Postby eagle » Mon Oct 17, 2005 7:06 pm

That is the normal color.

This link describes the color: http://www.purestcolloids.com/mesosilver.htm#color
eagle

Color of Mesosilver

Postby Goldman » Mon Oct 17, 2005 7:29 pm

Thanks Eagle!

I didn't throw it out yet. I re-read the info and must have mistakenly assumed the "good" stuff was clear. But, it seems the "not so good" is clear. I am upping my dose to 2 Tablespoons starting tomorrow morning. I will keep everyone posted. I am determined to never see a Doctor for this problem ever again! :wink:

Take care, S~
Goldman

No More Kidney Infection!

Postby Goldman » Sat Oct 29, 2005 9:54 am

I am happy to say, I took a Tablespoon of Mesosilver every day until the 8 ounce bottle was gone. Roughly 6 or 7 days. My kidney pain, nerve ending pain and general lethargy from the infection is gone. I ordered another bottle to start using on some scars from an old surgery.

I will post again if I see a marked change in the scars.

S~
Goldman

Return to Kidney Infection