Mental focus, energy and hand eye coordination

Mental focus, energy and hand eye coordination

Postby kurtz787 » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:44 pm

I'm an Airline Pilot that flys internationally. I decided to try MESOGOLD when I went back to work and to Boeing 787 school. Now keep in mind, International flying was shut down due to COVID for a long time. I went almost a year without flying and felt very rusty and non-current in the cockpit. With that in mind, I figured I could use all the help that I could get to learn a completely new airplane, especially being out of the cockpit for that long. I started using MESOGOLD at home while studying 787 systems and preflight flows. This is required before showing up to ground school. Well let me tell you I was a studying machine ! The energy, mental focus, and hand-eye coordination was great ! When I showed up for 787 school, I was extremely well prepared, and well ahead of the game and schedule. This made the training easier and more enjoyable. I used MESOGOLD every day right before training and it really upped my game. I would highly recommend MESOGOLD. It made the difference for me, and definitely helped me get back into the cockpit, and back into the friendly skies !
kurtz787
kurtz787

Return to Mental Focus & Concentration