Ringworm

Ringworm

Postby KPS » Thu Jun 10, 2004 6:18 pm

I thank you for your MESOSILVER !!!! My daughter Julia (17 months old) had a 3 month case of ringworm that the doctors misdiagnosed many times. I put the Mesosilver on for about five days on the four spots on her face that ranged from dime size to the size of two half-dollars. This is wonderful stuff and I think that doctors should know about this!!! THANK YOU!!!!

Kathleen Payne-Smith
KPS

Postby Diane K » Thu Jun 10, 2004 6:18 pm

My child came home from school with the ringworm rash on his back. He apparently contracted ringworm by being touched by kids at his school who were infected. That night I applied Mesosilver to his rash before he went to bed. The next morning when he woke up the rash and itching were completely gone and have not reappeared. I am constantly amazed by ability of Mesosilver to kill fungal and bacterial infections.

Diane K.
Diane K

Postby Mary K » Thu Jun 10, 2004 6:19 pm

We have tried several prescriptions from our doctor but none worked on my children's ringworm as fast as Mesosilver. With three young children in the family it seems one comes home with ringworm and then the other get infected. When we catch it the first day and spray on the silver, the ringworm is usually gone the next day. I don't remember it ever taking more than two days to get rid of the ringworm. This is truly an amazing product!

Mary K.
Mary K

Postby Karen » Thu Jun 10, 2004 6:19 pm

My name is Karen and I'm 32 yrs old. I have battled ringworm on my upper arms since I was 15 yrs. old. You can't imagine how uncomfortable having this fungus is. My arms were always soar, itchy, fiery patches about the sizes of quarters and dimes. They left terrible white scars and in the summer it was impossible to keep an even tan with the scarring so bad. I tried every kind of antifungal medication that you can try.

I found this site and decided to give it a try being interested in homeopathy anyway. I've been on it for a week now and my skin is so happy! I actually have normal skin again and without scars. No more itchy, scaly patches. I have even skin tone and its so smooth now. I knew whatever I tried would have to be strong because having ringworm that many years, it was going to be in blood so no topical solution was going to do the trick but with Mesosilver I killed two birds with one stone by using it internally and topically. I think one more week will kill the last two little bumplets that are left. Also, we have been using it on my boyfriends fathers head for a horrible skin disorder that's scaly and oozy....seems to be working for that too.

Thanks for a great product!

Karen
Karen

Postby Michelle » Thu Jun 10, 2004 6:20 pm

My mother stumbled upon your product, Mesosilver, while trying to find something for my little sisters' ringworm when prescription failed. The Mesosilver cleared up her ringworm in a matter of days.

Michelle Smith, Age 18
Michelle

Ringworms

Postby Fmaster1 » Mon Jan 17, 2005 6:45 pm

The Internet is a wonderful place and Mesosilver anti-fungal spray, and its
colloidal silver water proves it! Had it not been for the Internet I may
have never found your fine product which worked wonders on my ringworm, and
athlete’s foot problems. I began to see a drying of the ringworms and
athlete’s foot within days of using the anti-fungal spray and the silver
water.
Google is trading very well on the NASDAQ exchange and it was by using them
to search for a colloidal silver water product that I found your website,