Cleared up my sore throat

Cleared up my sore throat

Postby Alan Truly » Thu Jun 10, 2004 7:14 pm

I used to have a very weak immune system. I think my body defenses were compromised by a candida infection. I always caught every cold, illness or flu that was going around, and it would take me forever to get over it and get rid of it. And I had a sore throat almost all the time. Once I started taking Mesosilver, my sore throat completely cleared up, and I no longer get sick. I recommend Mesosilver to all my friends and family. In fact, I just bought a five gallon drum!

Alan Truly
Vista, CA
Alan Truly

Postby Holly Cashio » Thu Jun 10, 2004 7:18 pm

One morning I woke up with a sore throat and a swollen gland. I asked my husband to pass me the Mesosilver, which we keep on the night table. I sprayed two squirts into the back of my throat and went back to sleep. When I woke up about a half hour later, I had no sore throat and no swollen gland!

Holly Cashio
Prairieville, LA
Holly Cashio

MesoSilver cured strep throat!!

Postby erueschman » Wed Oct 19, 2005 11:05 am

Got a nasty case of Strep Throat last fall. The first in many years for me. Hate using antibiotics and had heard about Colliodal Silver for some time now. I got ahold of some Silver but found out after taking it for a day w/no improvement that it was ionic silver which is vastly inferior to Colliodal.

Also found out that colliodals have no Govt. Mandated standard for QC. i.e. purity on label(parts per million) can vary widely from manufact. to manufact.

I promptly returned it and after reading this report:
http://www.silver-colloids.com/Reports/reports.html

saw that MesoSilver was one of the top brands and rush ordered it. Killed the Strep dead within 30 hours!

I have since recommended MesoSilver to family and friends w/reports back of much success in killing any type of bacterial infection.

Truely Silver IS one of natures most potent bacteria killers! Pharm. Companies must HATE this stuff.
erueschman

Sore throat

Postby hms » Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:12 pm

Strep is going 'round. Several friends are taking their prescription antibiotics as I post this comment. My son started mid-week with same symptoms and started to gargle with Mesosilver. Felt a little better after 24 hrs. Continued for a total of 3 days. He's completly fine tonight. My friends will finish their prescriptions in a few days.
Our family has not had need for antibiotics in the past year, since we started using Mesosilver for sore throats and colds.
Works great on burns as well. R. Sosa
hms

Sore throat

Postby hms » Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:14 pm

Strep is going 'round. Several friends are taking their prescription antibiotics as I post this comment. My son started mid-week with same symptoms and started to gargle with Mesosilver. Felt a little better after 24 hrs. Continued for a total of 3 days. He's completly fine tonight. My friends will finish their prescriptions in a few days.
Our family has not had need for antibiotics in the past year, since we started using Mesosilver for sore throats and colds.
Works great on burns as well. R. Sosa
hms

Return to Sore Throat