Back and leg pain

Back and leg pain

Postby Ardis M. Balis » Thu Jun 10, 2004 5:05 pm

I just wanted to let you know that I've been using the gold and the silver now for about 5 days. For years, I've had backaches which is particularly bad in the morning after sleeping all night. Also, when I would lay down to sleep at night, my legs used to hurt and I would toss and turn and even the blanket on them would sometimes be too heavy.

I am happy to report that all of these things have since gone away! When I go to sleep at night my legs no longer hurt (especially from the knee to the ankle); my back is perfectly fine in the morning so I can stay in bed a little longer.

I'm very excited about all this and I thought I must let you know how well both the silver and the gold is working for me.

Thank you for making this amazing formula available to me. I have put in another order today and I intend to never be without it in my home again!

Ardis M. Balis
Ardis M. Balis

Leg cramps

Postby Jim Klein » Thu Jun 10, 2004 5:07 pm

I’m very active in sports and have suffered from leg cramps, which I was taking quinine for. I also have an injury from playing roller hockey, which damaged my sciatic nerve. Being a UPS driver, I spend all day driving and that aggravated the sciatic problem tremendously. Ever since I started taking Mesogold, the sciatic pain went away, even when I spend all day in the truck, and the leg cramps have stopped. I just don’t even get them any more – and I’ve even stopped taking the quinine.

Jim Klein
Westmont, NJ
Jim Klein

Return to Pain