New member, Old virus, Tried it all, now MesoSilver

New member, Old virus, Tried it all, now MesoSilver

Postby gkris » Fri Nov 18, 2005 11:15 am

Hii, I'm Kristine, 56, HCV from 1980 surgery, showed up 2001, genotype 1b.
Peg-Interferon/ribaviran didn't work. I use TCM and Liverfriend products to keep liver health. A local respected Dr. eliminated his wifes virus; her liver Dr. is mine, and he is most interested in overseeing anyone who tries Mesosilver, with a mind to go to the NIH to request a study. - He also jokes about finding an agent for anyone who actually turns blue.
I have just started Mesosilver which souds like the best choice. two Tbl am and pm. letting it sit under my tongue, from a crystal shot glass, with blessings and chanting and visualizing - anything that might work.
Does anyone out there think I should take more than 4 Tbl a day. I was thilnking of doing at least 1 Tbl mid day. But as I eat constantly, doing it on an empty stomack is tricky
with metta,
Kristine
gkris

Postby eagle » Fri Nov 18, 2005 4:14 pm

two Tbl am and pm.

The recommended dosage is one tablespoon 4 times a day which is not the same as 2 tbl twice a day. See the protocol instructions here:

https://colloidforum.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=287
eagle

Kristine and dosage

Postby oleredRN0809 » Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:44 am

Kristine,
Take your Mesosilver in separate doses-also, do not take from regular tablespoons, use a cooking tablespoon-they are larger-all on an empty stomach, if possible.
Gail
oleredRN0809

Return to Hepatitis C