Ganglion Cysts are gone

Ganglion Cysts are gone

Postby Linda Moore » Wed May 12, 2004 1:23 am

The day before the Mesosilver arrived that I ordered, my husband showed me an area on his hand that was quite swollen. For two years now, he has had three ganglion cysts on the inside of his right hand just above the wrist. He had gone to a surgeon when they first appeared, who advised against surgery because there was a small chance that the surgery could result in the loss of the use of his thumb. He was pretty much told that he would have to live with them. In the past two years, at least one or more of the cysts have always been swollen. And where it is swollen, it is painful. So, there has always been pain there and he also said they made it uncomfortable to do certain things, like type on a keyboard.

The very next day after my husband started taking Mesosilver, he said the swelling in all of his ganglion cysts was completely down! This was the first time in two years. He took 2 tablespoons of Mesosilver each day. After taking it for three weeks, I asked my husband if the swelling was still down on the cysts on his hand. He told me that when the swelling is down, there is always still a hard lump where each of them are. When he felt his hand this time, there were no longer even any lumps. He said the cysts were gone! I felt his hand too. It felt perfectly normal. He is so happy to be pain free. It has been three months now and the ganglion cysts are still gone. (He was taking the Mesosilver to get rid of a urinary tract infection, and we had no idea it would make the ganglion cysts go away too.)

Linda Moore
Wheeling, WV
Linda Moore

help with ganglion cysts

Postby mudyax » Mon Jul 05, 2004 4:30 pm

Greetings Linda,

I read your post about the treatment of your husband's ganglion cysts. I am in a similar predicament, having been suffereing with a large and painful cyst on the top of my left wrist for a year now. I am a professional drummer and this is beginning to affect my career. I have had it aspirated several times and have had a few steriod injections. This works for a while, but it always returns. I have consulted a surgeon and he has advised against surgical excision because of time required for recovery (I am a touring player and I cannot be down 6-8 weeks) and recurrence rate, potential nerve damage etc. In short, I've been told to "live with it." I cannot accept this prognosis. I must find another solution. Could you drop me a line personally with more info about your experiences with ganglion cysts and the mesocolloid remedy with which you found success? Thank you so much!

moey
moeyg@redmetric.com
mudyax

Postby Linda Moore » Mon Jul 05, 2004 11:11 pm

Moey,
It has been 5 months now and my husband's three ganglion cysts are still gone. He is so glad not to have pain and swelling there any more. He takes 1/2 tablespoon of Mesosilver each day as a maintenance dose which keeps him from getting colds or the flu. We've noticed that he does not get sinus infections now either.
Linda Moore

ganglion cysts

Postby moey » Tue Jul 06, 2004 9:40 am

Hi Linda,

Thanks so much for your testimonial. I am very pleased to hear both that your husband's cysts are gone and that there appears to be some hope for me. I am doing more research on this product now, but had a couple more questions. The manufacturer warns about the potential of the mesosilver to kill beneficial acidophilus strains in the upper small intestine. Did your husband experience any GI (or other) side effects from this product?

Thanks again so much for your help!
moey
moey

Postby Linda Moore » Tue Jul 06, 2004 10:25 pm

Hi Moey,
I'm glad to answer any questions. My husband has never had any GI problem or any side effects. He does eat yogurt almost every day so maybe that helps him get enough acidophilus.
Linda Moore

g cysts

Postby moey » Fri Jul 09, 2004 8:57 am

Thanks Linda! It's a relatively small concern, as I, like your husband, eat at least one cup of active culture yogurt per day. Can't get enough :)

Well, I received my mesosilver yesterday and began taking it regularly as suggested. Here's to hoping this product provides me some of the relief you folks appear to be realizing.

Thanks so much!

moey
moey

Postby Linda Moore » Sat Jul 10, 2004 9:11 am

That's great that you are trying Mesosilver. I hope it works really well for you! My husband took 2 tablespoons each day, one in the morning and one at night. He followed the instructions on the bottle which said to take it on an empty stomach at least 15 minutes before a meal.

Last night I told my husband about you, and he felt his hand and said his 3 ganglion cysts are still gone. He is hoping the best for you too. I hope it takes care of your other problem also.
Linda Moore

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 14, 2004 11:54 am

Hi Linda,

Thanks so much. It is very encouraging to hear that your husband's cysts are still gone. I am hoping very much to be able to report similar findings after taking the mesosilver for a time. I've been taking 2TBSP/day since receiving it 7 days ago (15 minutes before meals, as suggested) and I really believe it is helping. The cyst is already feeling smaller to the touch and the pain has decreased in intensity (still there, but less...even after intense drumming....though I still use a heavy compression wrap during rehearsal/performance). I am also feeling an improvement in the chronic tendonitis pain with which I have suffered for so long.

I will definitely update you (and the rest of the forum) as I continue to treat the problem(s) with mesosilver.

Best,
moey

Postby Linda Moore » Thu Jul 15, 2004 9:24 am

Moey,
That's great! Yes, keep us updated on your progress.
Linda Moore

Postby JT » Mon Jul 26, 2004 6:31 pm

hey linda, this is JT from the pilonidal board. So, your husband takes this every day. Do you know or has he tried not taking it and see if any of his cysts comes back. I would like to try the mesosilver for my pilonidal cyst, but if it goes away I was wanting to know if I could stop using it?
JT

Postby JT » Mon Jul 26, 2004 6:33 pm

Linda, I'm not on my computer at the moment....we are in transition of moving waiting for our new house to get ready...I dont have this site bookmarked so I dont know how often I will get on it...so can you email me at Jayme_Jason@msn.com

Thanks
JT

Postby Linda Moore » Tue Jul 27, 2004 1:18 am

Hi JT,
After Mesosilver got rid of my husband's two pilonidal cysts, he has continued to take a daily maintenance dose to keep from getting colds or the flu.

I told our chiropractor about my husband's success so he took Mesosilver for his pilonidal cyst. Once his cyst was gone, he has not taken any more Mesosilver and that was almost 5 months ago. I talked to him recently and he said his cyst is still gone.
Linda Moore

Postby JT » Tue Jul 27, 2004 7:28 am

Thanks Linda you are a big help. I'm glad I found someone else that Kinda thinks like me...that isnt so Gung Ho about surgery. I just feel that surgery should be everyone's last option, especially if there are things out there that have worked with some people
JT

ganglion cyst update

Postby moeyg » Sat Aug 14, 2004 7:21 am

Greetings Linda and all....

As promised (though it has taken me awhile, with my recent hectic tour schedule), I am returning to provide my experience with mesosilver.

As most here are aware by now, I have struggled with a painful gcyst on my left wrist for over a year. The condition has threatened my career. I tried everything western medicine had to offer, but, after $1000 in doctors visits, cortisone therapy, xrays etc., I was still plagued with the cyst. Fortunately, I finally found the mesosilver (and this forum).

I ordered a bottle of mesosilver and began taking it about July 9/10. I took 2 tbsp per day for the first week and then moved up to 3-4 (as my schedule/eating habits permitted). At that dosage (as you might imagine), I consumed the mesosilver pretty quickly. But, it was clearly working. In about 3 weeks, my cyst shrunk in size (and pain) substantially. I would say 60-70% reduction in size and pain (if I had to assign a quantitative number to my progress). I was elated with the progress, but the cyst was still present.

During this time, I was aggressively seeking alternative remedies to use in addition to the mesosilver (again, I am a desperate man!). The mesosilver is expensive (as you know) and I had hoped to find a more affordable (and still effective) alternative remedy. I was very fortunate to find a couple of herbal-derived anti-inflammation supplements for which quite a bit of successful user testimony existed. These supplements are significantly less expensive than the mesosilver, so I decided to give them a try. The results have been terrific. My cyst continues to shrink and the pain is far less severe (even during/after intense playing). I am elated with the results to date and I am continuing to use these remedies.

I suppose I committed the cardinal sin of experimentation by changing too many variables at once. But, as a touring musician, my budget is pretty tight. Further, I was (am) a desperate for healing (as the gcyst threatens my career). So, I really needed a more affordable therapy. There is no question, however, that the mesosilver worked extraordinarily well for me. And I am confident that, had I continued using it, it would have eradicated my gcyst. But, I suppose only god knows the results of my mixing these remedies.

But, the bottom line for me is that, regardless of which agent was the most efficaceous, I am healing....and that is all that matters to me. The mesosilver has demonstrated itself as a worthy therapy for gcysts (and other things). So, I will continue to use it in the future. I have every intention of purchasing another bottle just to have on the shelf for fighting off cold/flu etc. and, in general, for bolstering my immune system when needed (and who knows....maybe prevent any recurrence of gcysts in the future). I now know it's a great product and maybe even a god-send.

I know this is a mesocolloids forum, but these other supplements appear to be working great for me. Thus, I am happy to provide information on these remedies if there is any interest. Just write me (or Linda, as I have now shared my experiences with her) for details.

Thanks so much and god bless! This forum has been a blessing for me.

Best,
moey
moeyg

Cysts of Various Types

Postby crctsw » Mon May 09, 2005 1:00 pm

I have been taking colloidal Silver for several years. I have had problems with bacterial cysts on my thighs, my back, and worst in my scrotum, extremely painful. It kept coming back every 6 weeks after being lanced and treated with antibiotics. I finally decided to experiment with colloidal silver by soaking a gauze with colloidal silver and sprinkling Vitamin C crystals on the soaked gauze. It got rid of the infection in 4 days and has not returned as of yet in 2 months. Also I have not had a cold or flu since I have been using colloidal silver. I use so much of it that I bought my own machine and have been making it myself for the past year. :D
crctsw

Next

Return to Ganglion Cysts