Writing

professional writer's results

Postby walter » Tue Jun 29, 2004 7:33 pm

After about 275 sales as a nonfiction freelancer, I'm switching to
science fiction: first project is a cycle of stories a la Tolkien.

One major new need is to be able to invent incidents and scenes
out of nothing. I had a lot of trouble with this until I began
taking Mesogold. With Mesogold I can invent plot elements
several times as quickly as before. More important, I no longer
have to discard as many as half of them the next day because
they just don't make the sense I orginally thought they did. Now
the discard rate is down under ten percent.

Walter
walter

Far greater productivity

Postby jonathanseas » Thu May 22, 2008 9:11 am

I am a professional writer. My articles have been read by 70,000 people per week, and on occasion published in much larger forums (1/2 million +). I'm also working on two book projects.

Since taking the gold (two to three tablespoons per day), I have noticed a complete elimination of writers block. Words and ideas just flow, and I rarely have to rewrite much. My editors have little to do. :D

As an experiment in testing the limits of my productivity, I recently spent six hours dictating the first draft of a book, writing as fast as I could. I was able to generate 8,000 words! (My fingers could not have sustained this pace; Dragon NaturallySpeaking is equally important.)

One clear benefit is more discretionary time. Specifically, I've been able to perform a job that is nominally considered full-time spending just 15 hours per week on it.
jonathanseas

Re: Writing

Postby jhoan » Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:24 am

Writing is not so easy. To be a good writer we have to through many books, have to visit all topic related items so that we must have a sound knowledge to judge all the facts and to narrate all the realities about the topic. so if you want to be a good writer you must gather all the facts at one place where the reader can access it all in a very short time.
jhoan

Return to Creativity