Infection Gone!

Infection Gone!

Postby Linda M » Thu Jun 10, 2004 5:19 pm

I saw information on the internet about how well colloidal silver works to get rid of infections, so I bought Mesosilver for my husband who has had a urinary tract infection for three months.

At first, his mother had recommended cranberry concentrate so my husband tried this for one month to try to get rid of it. Once he stopped using the cranberry concentrate, the infection came back. So, he went to the doctor and was put on antibiotics for two weeks. (A culture was done so it was the right antibiotics.) Several days after that ended, the infection was back. Next, was another course of the same antibiotics, this time prescribed for a month. Halfway through, the symptoms were coming back even while he was taking the antibiotics. He was definitely losing the battle.

He started taking 2 tablespoons a day of Mesosilver and the infection was gone within weeks! We are so thankful.

Linda Moore
Wheeling, WV
Linda M

Postby LL » Thu Jun 10, 2004 5:20 pm

Just want you to know that after repeated urinary tract infections and after being on antibiotics for almost four years, the last year or so, daily, along with pain medication, I am finally free from infection. When I told the urologist I planned to take Mesosilver, he stood up and said, "Well, you are on your own if you do." I stopped the Septra six weeks ago, and for the first time in a long, long time I am now free from any infection. I followed the directions faithfully and was on it five weeks before having a urine test, which was all clear. I am continuing to take it, (2 tablespoons a day) until my next test.

I had been having severe kidney pains and the urologist, as well as myself, was concerned about permanent kidney damage because of the infections. Needless to say I no longer need prescribed pain medication either!

What can we do to get the word out, especially in light of the recent article from Washington University on the resistance of UTI bacteria to antibiotics?

Lute Lovely
LL

Postby Peggy Radcliffe » Thu Jun 10, 2004 5:21 pm

My mother is an elderly woman (88 years old) with Alzheimer’s disease. Her constant bladder infections were a nightmare for her – and for us. The bladder infections would sometimes spread into her kidneys, and we often had to take her to the hospital. As many elderly are, she was allergic to most antibiotics, so treating the infections was a terrible challenge. When information about Mesosilver popped up on my computer screen, I went to the site to read about. Figuring I had nothing to lose, I ordered some. I started my mother on the Mesosilver and her bladder infection completely cleared up within a couple of days. It was truly incredible. When I took her to the doctor and he looked at her results, he was impressed and became very interested in the product and receptive to it.

My sister and I take turns caring for my mother. When I took my mother to my sister’s, she did not continue the Mesosilver because her urologist told her it was “just a scam”. Of course, her bladder infection came back, and then they put her on a very expensive prescription medicine ($115). When my mother came back to me, she was suffering terribly. I put her right back on the Mesosilver (4 teaspoons a day) and again it cleared it right up within a few days. When she first came home to me, her caregiver took a look at the shape she was in and said, “She won’t last but a day or two before we have to put her in the hospital.” She came back two days later and said, “That medicine is a miracle; it’s like the difference is between night and day.” It’s certainly been a miracle for me as my mother’s caretaker since as an Alzheimer’s patient she needs to be taken to the bathroom every time. It’s a miracle for my mother since she doesn’t have to suffer. We haven’t had to put her in the hospital once in the six months we’ve been using the silver. My sister is even a believer now -- and even the geriatric doctor has said, “Keep her on that silver, it’s the best I’ve ever seen her.”

Peggy Radcliffe
Chesterfield County, Virginia
Peggy Radcliffe

Postby Jan Carl » Thu Jun 10, 2004 5:22 pm

My friend's aunt had been suffering from a recurring urinary tract infection (UTI) for years. I suggested she try Mesosilver. She took 4TBS a day for a couple of weeks, and the infection is completely gone.

Jan Carl
Waterford, MI
Jan Carl

How Colloidal Silver Cured My Chronic Bladder Infection

Postby Denise F » Thu Jun 10, 2004 5:24 pm

I have had recurring bladder infections requiring antibiotics for over 20 years. Usually the infection flares up when summer comes and I work outside in the heat. I get a little dehydrated and by evening I have the familiar burning sensation. I have tried the cranberry juice and cranberry pills and finally give in and go to the doctor for antibiotics to cure the pain. The infection seemed to be low-grade, all the time. When I traveled by car, not drinking enough liquids, and not stopping enough, the bladder infection would flare up again. I finally found a solution! Colloidal Silver. Since I began taking Colloidal Silver I have had no bladder infection. I drove six hours one day and six hours back the next day (usually a sure case of infection) and had no problem at all. I have worked outside riding the lawnmower for five hours in the heat (another sure way for a flare up of infection) and no sign of infection, or burning sensation at all.

Denise Fernald
Denise F

Postby Angie R » Thu Jun 10, 2004 5:24 pm

I have used CS to stop bladder infections with results in 24 hours or less.

Angie Richter
Angie R

Postby Colleen Jones » Thu Jun 10, 2004 5:25 pm

I have suffered for 18 years from recurrent bladder infections, and I am so sick of having to rely on antibiotics time and time again. Having found no relief from any other natural remedies, I am so relieved at last to have stumbled across such a wonderful product. And to think it has been there all this time, I wonder why it took so long to come across it. My older sister actually put me onto it, when she posted me a bottle only about 3 weeks ago. Her boyfriend was seriously burned as a child and the Dr's used the colloidal silver to treat him, and with great success.

Colleen Jones
Colleen Jones

Bladder Extrophy

Postby JA » Thu Jun 10, 2004 5:25 pm

My son has a rare condition called Bladder Extrophy. Our Doctor and surgeon told us to keep him on an Antibiotic to prevent Urinary Tract Infections and Kidney problems. I felt so terrible giving him an Antibiotic daily, Knowing what it was doing to his immune system and dealing with chronic diarrhea. I kept searching for Answers. I took him off the antibiotic and tried many different natural alternatives. Nothing was working. One day I felt so frustrated, and had almost given up when a woman in a health store told me about colloidal silver. She had me read some reports about it and proof of it's ability. As I read tears ran down my face and I knew I had found an Answer. I started giving it to him. At first his little body went through allot, trying to rebuild the immune system that the antibiotics had stripped. Now I give him a teaspoon every day. He is doing great. And I feel so good that I don't have to give him antibiotics regularly, so that when He needs them in surgery they will work well.

I want to share this with anyone who is searching for answers.

Jennee Allan
JA

Postby Diane from New Jersey » Thu Jun 10, 2004 5:26 pm

I have been using this product for a while. My Chiropractor recommended it for an earache and it worked wonders. Also my son was bitten by a dog and we used it and the bite healed very quickly. Also a few days ago I had a urinary track infection. I was hurting so bad. It was hard for me to walk I had read about douching with it and did. In about 3 hours all the pain was gone and I felt great. Thank you for you silver. I recommend it to everyone.

God Bless.

Diane
Diane from New Jersey

Bladder Infections

Postby Francine » Sun Sep 19, 2004 11:31 am

Can anyone who has cured an existing bladder infection advise how much colloidal silver was taken each day and for how many days before results were seen? Thanks!
Francine

Postby Linda Moore » Tue Sep 21, 2004 8:43 am

Francine,
The length of time it takes to get rid of a bladder infection seems to depend on how long a person has had the infection, and whether antibiotics have been taken for it.

When my husband started taking Mesosilver, he already had his infection for 3 months, and had taken 3 rounds of antibiotics which did nothing. My husband took 2 tablespoons of Mesosilver each day. For him, it took 5 weeks for the bladder infection to be completely gone.

If you look under the topic of "Urinary Tract Infection" you will see more experiences people have had with this problem. "Racergirl" had a chronic problem with bladder infections and it took her 8-10 weeks to finally get rid of it. She took 2-3 tablespoons per day.

Recently, my son's girlfriend got an infection. She had the infection for a week and hadn't been on any antibiotics. I told her to take 2 tablespoons each day and her infection was gone in just one week! That was a month ago, and the infection has not returned.

I have two suggestions. First, be sure to drink plenty of water when taking Mesosilver in order to effectively flush the dying pathogens from the body. This also makes it more difficult for the bacteria to remain in the bladder. Second, you might want to take cranberry concentrate capsules along with Mesosilver. We found this combination is what finally worked for my husband. I mentioned this to Racergirl, and she said she had to take them both also, in order to get rid of her infection. For my son's girlfriend, I had her take Mesosilver and cranberry concentrate (3 capsules in the morning and 3 in the evening) and it worked great! I hope this helps.
Linda Moore

Postby Skip M. » Sat Sep 25, 2004 6:58 pm

Lute, did you ever report the cure to your Dr. :?:What was his reply :?:We hardly ever read of follow-ups to these cures. Thanks, SM
Skip M.

Recurring UTI in Alzheimer's sufferer

Postby PJA » Thu Oct 14, 2004 1:35 pm

I was especially interested to read Peggy Radcliffe's message on her 88 yr old mother with AD and UTIs. Since mid-July, my 84 yr old mother, also with AD (Alz. Disease) has been on repeated antibiotic courses of several different types. for both chest and urinary tract infections, with a 10 day spell in hospital on intraveinous antibiotics when the UTI got so bad. The hospital treatment seemed to get her all cleared and back on her feet, only for the UTI to return within 2 weeks of coming home. She's now back on cephalexin. When hit by UTI, she loses all strength in her body, and becomes like a dead weight, making caring extra difficult.

We have also been giving her copious cranberry juice drinks and now cranberry extract pills (400mg/day). I had been giving her probiotic capsules in between the antibiotics courses, but not during the courses, as I'd once read that they may interfere with the antibiotic action.

I've now ordered Mesosilver as a desperate attempt to break the infection cycle, and what I read on here sounds encouraging. Buying it from here in UK however is quite expensive, as the shipping cost nearly doubles the price! Is there a UK distributor at all?

It seems like I should start her on 4 teaspoons of Mesosilver/day - is this correct? And keep her on the cranberry products as well.

Peggy Radcliffe - I saw your post on the Mesogold section where you reported that this had actually improved your mother's Alzheimer's. Do you have anything else to report on that, like whether the improvement has continued, etc?

Thanks for any input,
Phil
PJA

Re: Infection Gone!

Postby maxsmart64 » Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:31 am

I have been handicapped, and in a wheelchair for 7 years. I too, have had several UTI's. Like most, I would go to the Dr. Get the R/X for the antibiotics. BAN NEWS. All of them. I then did the research on the net. And, came up with Cinnamon and Honey. Along with UTI's, it cures a whole lot more.

Using the recipe. 2 T. of Cinnamon, and 1T. of honey, with 8 Oz. of water. The UTI, and all of the symptoms, are gone within 12 hrs.

But I was happy to see the article in here with CS.

This is a very helpful site.

http://www.angelfire.com/az/sthurston/h ... namon.html
maxsmart64

Re: Infection Gone!

Postby Ronin » Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:41 am

Sounds interesting Max, thanks for the info and link. BTW did you grind your own cinnamon sticks or did you use a really good powder?

Chuck
Ronin

Next

Return to Urinary Tract Infection (Bladder Infection)